Lifestyle Medicine University Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization registered in the State of Wyoming, USA with a mission to support
- Students with grants
- Communities with awareness campaigns
- Health professionals with Lifestyle Medicine education.
In addition, Lifestyle Medicine University Foundation is the global accreditation organization setting standards for Root-Cause Health Coaching and Lifestyle Medicine based on Organ-Mind-Brain Anatomy.
The LMUF Advisory Board consists of health professionals with the following credentials and practical experience:
- 500+ hours of Root-Cause Health Coaching training and practice
- 500+ hours of Lifestyle Medicine training and practice
- 3+ years study and practice of Organ-Mind-Brain Anatomy
- Outstanding achievements in Lifestyle Medicine and Health Care
LMUF Advisory Board
- Dr. Stephane Provencher, LPHCS (USA)
- Hazel Heath PhD, RN (UK)
- Dr. Anton Bader, LPHCS (Germany)
- Yasmine Farouk, MA, LPHCS (Dubai)
- Dr. Laila Kamel, LPHC (Egypt)
- Jane Oelke ND, PhD, LPHCS (USA)
- Annie Gedye, BSc, LPHCS (UK)
- Christa Krahnert ND, LPHCS (Australia)
- Aisling Killoran, LPHCS (UK)
- Danijela Haric, BA Miss World Fitness (USA)
- Johannes R. Fisslinger, LPHCS (Germany)
- Elke Miller, BA, German Cross of Order of Merit in Education (USA, Germany)
* Lifestyle Medicine University Foundation is a DBA of Lifestyle Prescriptions Foundation. Wyoming as listed on Guidestar.org.